Background

Friday, April 1, 2005

whooooaaaa..........

hahaa.....finally i was back 2 my blog again.....^_^
my comp hav been taken 4 repair 4 a whole weeks eredi.....but i was like soooooo miss my blog.......haha........dis few days did happen lots of things......1st thing i wanna say is a guy in my bus, gabriel.....he looks like cute cute de leh......dunu y me like.....erm attracted 2 him?????haha........i think of asking 4 his phone num but i dunu him how ask????n oso dunu who can help me.......:-( den still got wat 2 say ya???ya....i oni noe tht april we'll be very very bz.......coz test is on 12 april den, choir competition 20 april den kgt got 2 pass up on 24 april........dis was not enuf!!!haha.......3 april i'm going back 2 kampung den 8,9 n 10 i'll b at genting at kl..........lots of activities rite???hehe hopes tht everything go smoothly loh......hehe........

No comments:

Post a Comment