Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Internship starts

I'm here to have a quick update...
Everyday have to wake up at 6.30am and reach home ar 6pm+...
Seriously tired...
And now at night I have to do my FYP...
Seriously tired...
I'm physically and mentally tired...
Probably it's because of something happened in my company...
I'm now currently working in Sime Darby Engineering Sdn Bhd Pasir Gudang..
But just the very few days ago before I entered this company, MMHE (subsidiary of Petronas) and Petronas had acquisited Sime Darby Engineering...
Intership for 6 months and I'm quite sure by the end of my internship I'm already a part of Petronas member and not Sime Darby employer anymore...
Yesterday my 1st day to report myself and had body check up and did biometric pass for entrance and exit at the main entrance of the company...
And my remuneration is super super low... I'm seriously disappointed...
Didn't expect to be so little... Totally no mood to work... No motivation at all...
That's why till now I still can't find something to push me forward...
I'm currently in Yard Development Department...
I'm glad that all my colleague are really nice people... Although all of them are muslim, but they really treat me well...
This makes me doesn't hate my work that much...

But I just hope that my family would understand how tiring is that for me to travel so far everyday and have so little pay and push to do things that i DON'T WANT..
I know you all did it because for my own good...But I just don't like the way everything have to listen to your order...
Please give me some space to decide my own life. Can??
I'm utterly disappointed again and again... You never learn to loose your hands off me!

No comments:

Post a Comment