Background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Officially ended my Year 2

YEAH!!!! I'm here to announce that finally I've ended my degree Year 2 life!!!
Seriously, recall back many things had happened in Year 2 life... And it's a bit not bear to leave loh... >.<

I am leaving KL for 8months back to JB for my industrial training...
How would my industrial training be?
How much is my allowance? I don't know!! >.<
My working hour is from 8am to 5.10pm...
I have to leave my house at 6.45am...
Sad... Meant I have to wake up damn early to go to work!!! wtf

I'm going back JB next Monday with my family...
And yea this is the 1st time my parents coming to KL after I've been in KL for exactly 3 years!!!
Because they have to help me bring back all my stuff...


Anyone can recommend any part time job in JB?
I want to work during my sem break...
I want to work during weekends as well...
If you have any nice job please recommend to me... Hehe... =D
TQVM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment