Background

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My day with the loves

As promised, I'm here to update for food again! =D
Saturday we booked twin seats for Narnia at 1U at 2pm...
We reached 1U is nearly 1pm...
We have to hurry to find a restaurant to cure our tummy before the movie...
It was our brunch too...
So decided to go Italiannies...

The Menu
The 2 course meal had indeed attracted a lot of diners there...
I'm also one of it... And mistaken it...
I thought it was 2 main course at a price of RM27.90...
Ya scold me naive if you want... =(

So, it is actually 1 appetizer + 1 main course at the price of RM27.90


NVM... This is my first time trying Italiannies so I'm still satisfied with the pricing and etc...

Bread + olive oil + vinegar (FOC)
Tropicana something (combination of pineapple and banana) RM8.90

Bei's appetizer I really have no idea why did he ordered this... The taste of the vege is very very unacceptable by us... =.= So we left whole plate almost untouched...

My appetizer... You must be thinking why is my appetizer so much... Haha... You'll find it out later... Anyway, this is nice... I ♥ it... =)
Bei's main course... Fish fillet

My main course... LMAO It was the Chicken Breast with the potato wedges at the bottom...
Don't look down at these dishes...
Many of you might think that for definitely you can't fulfill your stomach...
But you have been fooled by its outlook...
It was damn full wey...
Both of us were such a big eater and we were bloated loh...
Must be the bread with the olive oil la... LOL
The total bill was RM77.70

Next we were on the way going to Mutiara Damansara are...
=p
1st we went to The Curve and serching high and low for Tutti Frutti!! =D
Konnonnya it was beside Secret Recipe facing to Ikano...
Our Tutti Frutti, chosen Passion Fruit + forgotten what is it called (chocolate & vanilla flavor) It came out to be RM16++ Just nice... Withing our budget... =)

After accompanied bei to Ceneplex to buy his 1st Nike shoes and ended up both of us were so poor... =.=
He wanted to pay by credit card but the chip was spoiled...
So, ya... We forked out our cash to pay for that RM200... LMAO again...

Then with the amount of cash in our pockets...
We still able to eat something sumptuous too... LOL!


I had my 1st Ikea's meatball!! Damn great!! OMG~~ With the strawberry jam... RM14.90 for 15 meatballs + fries

And a piece of cake!! Very sweet... Don't really like it much... But it's nice la......if not so sweet... =.= RM5++
Ya... I think I had spent my salary and daily savings to food loh...
Hey food! Did you see how important are you to me?
No matter how, I'm really satisfied everytime I had great food...
My mood turns good no matter how bad it was before I eat... Haha...

9 comments:

  1. omgg i miss those daim cake! must go get it this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really spent a lot in a day ><
    i miss those meatballs soooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dummy: LOL~ I can say that I only spend once in a week loh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about mee ^o^ I also wan to goo ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next time join us go gai gai la~~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great day wo... ^^ I miss Italiannies!! Just both of u with so many food, wow!!

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kahmon yupz... we are very tam chiak... Haha...

    ReplyDelete