Background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hong Kong Dessert

Last Sunday, I'm just getting too bored at home...
So, I'm graving for food, again... =.=

Had gone through some website recommendation...
So found this HK Dessert...
There's a few branch in Selangor or KL area...
1 is in Kepong(main branch), 1 is in SS15(same row with Snowflakes) and another 1 is SS2(same row with KTZ if not mistaken)...

The menu
Inside the menu there's really a lot of choices and varieties...
I think it's much much better than KTZ...
I'm shocked my boy ordered 2 sweet dessert that night...

Watermelon sago RM7

This is my mango hor fun RM8

See! It's coconut-made hor fun

(sorry for the photo) Peanut dessert with glutinous ball RM5
2 cold and 1 hot dessert as our supper that night...
The taste of all their dessert is not too sweet but is just nice!
It's definitely acceptable for people nowadays that doesn't eat too sweet stuff...
Somehow the price is a little bit pricey tho...
This 3 dessert cost us RM22...
P/s: I'm not sure whether the peanut dessert or watermelon dessert that is RM5/RM7 it's either one...
And their bill charges 10% service charge or something...
Anyway, for good food why not give it a try? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment