Background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Day of my Trip

Finally, I'm updating the last post of my trip...
Venice Hotel is just opposite of City of Dreams...
My sis's friend woke up early to have a morning swim...
Thus me and my sis went to Venice Hotel to take a look...
I think it's a must too when we visit Macau...

The grand view of the lobby

The interior of the shopping center... Quite similar to the mines in M'sia but of course this is much more grand and beautiful...

The shops along the "river" a bit seems like Geting Hingland also...



Sleepy look >.<

After we came out, from the main entrance COD is just right in front of us...
Hard Rock Hotel

The external view of Venice hotel

There's fountain everywhere in COD

Note the wear of the Hard Rock servants? Very "rock" as well...

The black and red one also... But these are like bell boys and security wear...

After checked out actually we wanted to go Grand Lisboa 2nd floor 8 Restaurant for Dim Sum breakfast...
Too bad it's operating time starts from 11am... =(
Very beautiful entrance

Lobby of Grand Lisboa Hotel
So, we went to another Dim Sum restaurant in Lisboa Hotel...
It's a teochew style restaurant...

Char siew shu


Chee Cheong Fun with vege! Very nice

Chicken feet XD

Har Kao

Siu Mai


Century egg congee with pork

Xiao Long Bao
Ya... 3 of us had so much for our brunch...
Guess how much we ate?
It's around RM90++
Actually it's not really that expensive cause you know 1st it's in Macau, 2nd it's in such a grand hotel!!
Haha...

So after that we went to Ferry Terminal...
Before boarding to the Jetboat, buy souvenir is a must to travel right?

The place I visit everytime I were in Macau
Then reached Hong Kong, we took Hong Kong Express back to the Hong Kong International Airport...
My sis and my luggage


HKIA
After checked in everything, we shopped around the HKIA and also had our last meal before leaving Hong Kong...



Whole meal only RM20++ MYR...
Counted as cheap loh...
In airport also so cheap only...

Waiting for train to go Terminal 1

Waiting area very similar to Seoul Airport
We reached Singapore pretty late...
Of course we are starving badly!
My aunt is very nice...
She went to the airport fetch us and also brought us for dinner/supper...
This particular curry rice is located in somewhere near Hougang? or Punggol? Can't remember... Hehe....
But it's really very nice!!
4 dishes and with curried rice... Thumbs up!!!
So fast, 5days 4nights trip ended...
My conclusion is, I'll definitely return to Hong Kong and Macau again, again, AGAIN!
Don't know, just love that place with no reason...

Ok let's see what had we bought?

Most famous egg tart in Macau, 5 boxes

Cafe e Nata, it's just beside Grand Lisboa Hotel, in a small valley

The very nice egg tart, MOP7 each (if not mistaken)

My nike shoes for RM110+ from Citygate Outlet

2 Daisy for 100HKD damn cheap! and don't know how much is that pen d... =.= Bought from HKIA

My new passport cover! From women street... Coverted to MYR is around 5+

Jeans from Zhuhai unknown street, RM16+

Pocket close up

My sis's Esprit Jeans from Citygate Outlet also, RM60+ Damn cheap ya? I know... XD

Pocket close up

Duck tongue (flavoured) RM80++

Many small vacuum packets... 42 packets I think it's nice loh...

Last but not least, disney collection... Finally Donald found it's wife and daughter... LOL P/S: my family say that baby daisy looks like chicken little or CJ7... LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment