Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas is in the air

I believe that Christmas has became a very important day for many people in these days...
Of course not only Christian, but others spend their day on Christmas to exchange some little pressie and spend their time with the loved ones...

Of course, I do love Christmas...
It gives me a very warm feeling...
Everytime when Christmas is approaching, I'll definitely wait in excitement...
I'll also spend a little time to crack my head what shall I give my loved ones...
So, what will it be this year??

Back to the topic...
Christmas is approaching...
Many shopping center had decorated so beautifully...
Love to see shopping mall with different design every year...

Pavilion Entrance

Very tall Christmas Trees

Lobby of Pavilion

Very grand and elegant eh?

Red and gold symbolize Christmas?

Hmmm... How tall is it??

And the 2nd place with most Christmas decoration would be Times Square...

From top view

The little cottage are all stalls selling different things according to the rooftop... i.e diamond ring sells jewelery, teddy bear sells soft toy and etc...

And of course I still think that the most simple Christmas Tree will be the best... ♥
So which one do you like? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment