Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blueberry Cheesecake 2

Last week went back to JB and had baked another cheesecake...
I think the last one I update is not clear about the method of baking...
So this is another one...

The ingredients and equipment needed...
Ingredients:
1. Premix cheese flour 500gm
2. Whipping cream 200gm
3. Digestive biscuit
4. Butter
5. Topping as you want
6. 300gm water (300ml)

First, put the digestive biscuit to a blender to crush it. You can use other method but I'm lazy so ya, blender is my choice...

Don't be too greedy to stuff in everything like this... It just make your blender can't turn... Sigh...

Then, when the biscuit was crushed pour it into a big container so that it can be mixed properly with butter


Mix it well untill something like this... Not too dry and not too concentrated...

Then pour everything to the cake mold. Then stress it flat until like above.Put in freezer while mix the batter.

Next, is the batter portion. Mix whipping cream into the premix cheecake flour.

And also 300ml cold water from fridge. Then mix it well with medium speed around 5 mins.

Then take out the crushed biscuit from the freezer and pour in the batter.

Flatten the cake nicely. I know I didn't do a good job. Cause I really don't know how to make it flat.

Then add the topping on it. I chose blueberry. You can try to put some fruits and etc. Then put it in the freezer for 3 hours before serving.

This is how it looks inside. Sorry if it disguise you. I know many people can do better.

Just had fun by baking caking and cookies...
I like compliment from people...
And see their satisfactory smile...
That's enough than anything...
So, I'll bake whenever I have time to do so...
If anyone have any recipe to share with me, please do so...
I'm glad to have any new recipe...
Sharing is caring, right? =)

2 comments:

  1. A lil crazy sometimesSeptember 7, 2010 at 12:52 AM

    Oawhh so lovely cake there!! ^^ You made me realised i havent been baking for quite a long while >.< btw, where to get the premix cheesecake flour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I got the premix flour from Tmn Danau Kota, KL
    The shop name is Yumi Bakery Supplier

    ReplyDelete