Background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update for my current life

I know it had been sometime that I hadn't update anything about my life...
I know lots of my beloved friend also might get bored about my blog because it's not about my life anymore...
My house still can't get to online...
TMnet is real damn EFFICIENT...
Anyway, we don't care about it anymore...
Because we'll focus more on our studies too...
If I need to online I just have to stay in uni...
So, now I'll have a random update about my life...

Recently I had done all my assignment and mid-term test...
In my hand, it's just left with a mid-term and an assignment to hand in...
But compared previously, I can shake my legs d... XD
This semester is going to end...
I have my study week start from 5th September to 12th September...
My final exam is approaching...
I have my first paper on 13th September then 17th, 18th, 23rd, 25th and last on 27th...
Most probably I'm back in JB on 28th and will be at home for few days...
Then I'm going to Hong Kong and Macau from the 1st October to the 5th...

My bro got me a job in Sunway PJS...
I have to go for an interview during my examination period...
Hope I'll get the job...
And if I really got it, I have no break till the end of December...

Besides, I have my Muet test on mid of October and also a paper on mid November...
So my time is pretty packed also...


Dear clefies, when you girls will have next gathering?

And also to my dear viola and kailyn, when are you coming back?
Can't wait for the next gathering too...

No comments:

Post a Comment