Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New York New York Deli at 1 Utama (2)

Last week went to 1 Utama after class...
It was another impromptu decision...
Reached there around 5pm d...
Had a stroll but don't know where is our destination...
We spent quite a lot of time in MPH...
And I saw something interesting...
The meaning of my name

And my name have the same meaning with Ellen!! Heez =D

We had our dinner in New York New York Deli...
This is my 2nd visit...
I believe there will be more next time...
Haha...

Seriously I need a camera...

Spaghetti with giant meatballs
RM21.90

Their award winning fish N chips
RM16.90
Syuan say the sauce in the center is nice...

Mushroom pizza
RM14.90

Latino Chicken Chop
(forgotten the price)

Hawaiian Chicken Chop
RM18.90

As usual their portion is large and more than enough for a person...
Still, I will recommend people for a try... =)

1 comment: