Background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Japanese Scrapbook Teaching Aid

こんばんわ~
Last week we were busy for our japanese assignment because it was quite a last minute work...
It was forced to, because before that we have 2 ongoing assignment to be hand in too...
Thus we did our scrapbook pretty late...
Furthermore, I was very sick that time...
We chose a topic which is animal, as our assignment...

This is the front page...
The center we put a map of a zoo...
Very cute indeed...
The branch and leaves were used...
Very natural and environmental friendly ya?

And here comes the animals part..
I know my group members are creative...
Some of the example...

Horse pronounce as U-MA

Cow as U-SHI
I drew it... XD

Sheep pronounce as HI-TSU-JI
Drew by Nicholas

Humming bird is HA-CHI-DO-RI

Penguin as PE-N-GI-N
Decorated by Iris..

Pig which is BU-TA
'Uglyfied' by me... >.<

And this is owl, FU-KU-RO-U

Overall thanks for my group members and we completed our assignment...
Very much appreciate it...
Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment