Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

New York New York Deli at 1 Utama

That day after Saturday class, me and mr boyfriend dated to watch Predators...
Actually our plan was I'm going to 1 U to collect my order from a junior but lastly she couldn't make it... And actually we planned to go I-city during the night...
But we didn't go as well...
But then, before we had our movie session we went to lunch in New York New York Deli...
I knew this restaurant where I saw pictures from Harry's FB profile...
Then I googled it and a lot of good reviews too...
Thus I decided to give it a try...

Mr boyfriend of the day

Oreo Milk Shake RM8.90
Very thick and very creamy...

The menu

Forgotten what bart is it called...
Aiya 2 beef sausages with turkey ham and cheese RM16.90
Very fufilling

Trying to camwhore when he's eating...
But let him noticed... >.<
Creamy pasta with grilled chicken
This is the best of the best pasta I ever had...
Love it very much...
Some might not like the creamy taste...
But I truly love it... RM19.90 if not mistaken
Very HUGE portion...
Guaranteed cannot finish if eating it alone by myself...

Last but not least, a photo of both of us...

That meal cost us RM50.25
Overall the restaurant is really worth for a try...
The price is reasonable for the taste and portion...
Will definitely pay another visit when I go 1 utama again...

No comments:

Post a Comment