Background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Clefies gathering in KL 1

I know this is very overdue post but please bear with me...
I'll try to update my blog de...
It's just that I don't have internet service in my hostel...

Ling and Le came to KL for shopping as well as a gathering...
We went to T-bowl in Sg Wang but I don't have any photos yet because it was with Xian...
Then we had our shopping session in Times Square...

Clefies without Keemee and Ellen

Us girls that day...

With ET

Photo edited by Happycat..♥

Finally a group photo of us...

Me and happycat...
Thanks for all your photos credit...

Me, Happycat, Le
Happycat don't so cool la...

Me again with gf with happycat...

Before Ting left us...
Had a photo with her...
Like it muchie...

This is how typical girls shop...
Haha

I found this photo and seems Le is one of the models... LOL

And and and...
I edited one of the photo of that day...
Girls~~ Please don't scold me... >.<
Have fun!!!

Will update soon!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment