Background

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ubud Hanging Gardens

I don't know what should I update about my life...
It's really dull nowadays...
So I decided to share something I heart a lot which I saw it from another blogger...
I love to travel...
Especially with the loved ones...
But I know to travel you have need 2 most important thing...
1. Time
2. $$!!
So I know all I can do is just to dream...

Actually after viewing her blog...I know I'm really dreaming a lot..
I dreamed how good will it be IF I can have my honeymoon there...
Ermzz ya I know every girls do dream over their perfect honeymoon and etc~~
But hey you dream and at least you'll work hard for it k?
So this is the place perfect for a honeymoon purpose I guess...
Ubud Hanging Gardens Resort in Bali, Indonesia...

This is the 'elevator' that transmit people from the reception to villa and to restaurant and etc...
This is their transportation system inside...
How cool is it... Isn't it??

And this is the private pool...
Every villa they will have their own private pool and it is facing to the mother nature!!
See how Zen it is!!
OMG~~ So wished I can visit that place...
And they even have internal and external bath tub in the villa...
It's definitely suitable for people who go there for extremely relax and out of the city life...

They also provide super comfort and princess bed!
Aiks...
I know I'll never had the chance to have such a wonderful enjoyment of life in my life de la... T.T

Anyway, just now... I went to google about the price of the villa...
I know the probability of me going there is even getting smaller...
Fat hope i can say...
Aiks...
The cheapest room rate and is for those promotion package and etc 1 room cost 400++ USD per night!
Ya you don't have to wipe your eyes...
The figure is right...
It meant that it cost the cheapest RM1k+ per night...
So bye bye dream~~
Is time to wake up to reality world... *unwillingly* T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment