Background

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tutor

This week is a hectic week for me...
Seriously I don't know what had I done so far...
Not even a revision...
Just rushing for individual written presentation...
And thanks to myself for pushing everything in odd week...
This is the consequences...

This week had few first tutorial for this semester...
And met a new tutor, Ms Chong...
Seriously I think she looks like

Ya... The girl from this Taiwan Series...
Perhaps not everyone going to agree with me...
But at least I think maybe...about 20% similarities?
Haha...
Anyway, I think she's a very nice person...
Just she's too small(in size) to conduct the class...
Everyone tends to bully her...
Or maybe she's lack of experience...
But when you go ask her things 1 to 1... She's really a very nice person...
Please don't simply give judgment...
Cause I've heard a lot of complain about her...
Sometimes why don't we think ourselves, do we really respect her in class?
Or think of your friends around...
Do we ever respected her?
Why just give judgment base on what majority says...
What a world..
Pity on her...

No comments:

Post a Comment