Background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Short Weekend Vacation

Last Saturday after my Japanese quiz I straight away went to find my honey in 200km away from KL city...
I really can't stand to be alone at home...
I stayed at home for whole day on Friday without anyone else at home and without INTERNET!
So decided to go find him...
Maybe it's stress also...
So I wanna go there to eat nice food...
I really love the food over there...

My dinner...
Went to Jin Sha Restaurant...
Beautifully decorated but the price is even cheaper than KL's roadside stall loh...

Red Bean blended RM3

Thai Style Chicken Chop Rice RM6
I love the crispy and juicy chicken...

Butter chicken rice RM3.80
The rice seems to be priceless there...
It's DOUBLE the rice in other places...

Actually we planned to go Ipoh for dim sum the next morning...
But ChiaNing don't want to join us so we called off the plan...
Then we decided to go the old market for breakfast...

I miss the taste of coffee there...
I seldom drink coffee but I love the one in there...
It's so thick and so fragrance...
RM1.10 if not mistaken...

Curry Chee Cheong Fun RM3
The ingredient is added by ourselves so the price may varies...
If you noticed, the Chee Cheong Fun is actually looks like Kuey Teow over there...
Not like what we eat in KL or JB...

Then I had lunch in KFC...
Nothing special to blog about it...

Before I came back to KL, I bought another Kampar's specialty...
The Curry Chicken Bun...

I had only tried this before, from Kam Ling Restaurant...

When I open the box when I came back to my hostel...
Out of my expectation the size is almost double from what I ate last time...

RM22

4 people can't finish it...
It's really fulfilling...

The curry smells great and with the bun is really great combination!

Besides of buying the bun back to KL, I also bought another specialties of Kampar...

Lao Po Bing (Wife Biscuit)
RM1
Can you see the filling pierced out?

And very yummy filling after bitten it... ^.^
I only eat this biscuit from this shop...
Others places sells not as great as this...

Another one is introduced by ChiaNing...

Tai Zi Su... RM 0.50
The size is more or less like a tambun biscuit...

You can see that the paste inside include green tea and red bean paste...
Great combination!
Thanks for ChiaNing's recommendation...
It tastes very much like a mooncake too... Haha

I also bought the most famous Kaya Puff but I forgotten to snap a picture of it before eating...
Too bad...
Next time ba... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment