Background

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Water Moments

Still remember last year May sem break me and gang of TD12 went to Pulau Perhentian as our graduation of Foundation trip...
So fast a blink of eyes a year had passed...
Looking at the pictures...
Lots of memories flash back...

The crystal clear water...
I can only take photos of sea creatures on the surface and not inside the water... =(
I couldn't express myself how beautiful it was...

And everyone of us in water...
But not a single photo of us in the water... =(
It's so saddening that we couldn't even have a photo of us in the water for a memorable moment... =(

Time will can never turn back and will never as beautiful as before...
Things are not as perfect as thought...
After I took the photos of my friends...
I couldn't wait to join them in the sea...
And I left my camera on the shore...
But after a moment...
My camera is hit by the wave...
And that's the end story of my Perhentian Trip... =(
The water rises and had a shower for my camera... That gone the Olympus camera...
To be more precise the camera was borrowed from my sis... T.T

So this group photo was taken by Syuan's handphone because no one else brought any camera...
See the blur faces of us?
Aiks...
It's so saddening...

On October back last year...
My sis being very generous that had brought me to Korea for a vacation...
Due to the camera had spoilt...
This time we borrowed from my brother which is the Nikon camera...
The time we were there was autumn...
The 1st 2 days the temperature in Pusan, Korea can be as low as 7 degree Celsius...
And in Jeju Island is slightly higher which is 13 degree Celsius...
But very unfortunately...
The camera still couldn't stand the coldness...
It was not functioning till the 5th day of my trip in Everland, Seoul, Korea...
It was indeed a wonderland for everyone to capture lots of pictures in Everland!
But luck is not standing with me... T.T
Not much photo was taken because of the spoilt camera!!



I'm so desperate to have a BETTER camera...
Until I saw the advertising in Nuffnang this afternoon...
It’s the Sony TX5 camera!
It has all features that I had encountered before!!
It is a 'Water-proof Camera’ and also temperature-proof!!
Besides it is shock-proof, dust-proof too. And it doesn’t only look pretty; it comes with some awesome functions like Sweep Panorama, Handheld Twilight and anti-motion blur which I really look forward to it!!

You know for letting my brother and sister banned for using any home's camera is very unfair!!
They claimed I have dirty hands...
They claimed that camera reached my hand would spoilt...
Which the previous 2 camera was!
But I need justice!!!!
Furthermore, for being a blogger it is of course I do need a good camera for me to capture the most beautiful moment and blog about it!!
But I didn't have one... =(
I'm so hoping to have my own camera...


So I'm writing this post to show my enthusiasm of getting the Sony TX5 camera!!
Thank you Nuffnang of having a chance getting know of this great gadget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment