Background

Monday, June 28, 2010

Impromptu Shopping Spree

One of the day last week, my class ended early...
I reached home first and then Syuan and Kim came back one by one with 1 hour gap...
Then I was viewing at all those beautiful clothes in the internet...
There are getting more and more online boutique in Facebook...
It's really seducing my money...
Then suddenly Kim asked wanna go shopping or not...
We was quite uncertain are we doing the right thing...
It was already 4pm...
So we just decided to go since it's the only free day...
Then we chose the fastest and simplest way to get there...
We took a cab from PV10 to Titiwangsa monorail which just cost RM8.30 which share among 3 of us...
Then we took the monorail straight to Imbi which cause RM2.10 per person...
It only tooks 30minutes for us to reach there...

There's some item I wanted to buy for some time d but I couldn't find or what I fancy...
But very fortunately I got what I want that day!! Big big smile... =D


I need some heels or something to pair with some dress or formal wear...
RM39.90
Syuan say this color suits my skin color more... =)

And this headband
RM5
I saw someone wearing it and tie a bun with the strings...
But till now I still don't know how to make use of it...
I'll try my best to figure out... >.<

And this dress!!
It's really hard to find 1 that suits my taste and also suit my height! =.=
RM29.90
I love the summer feel of the dress...
I want picnic!!
Who want ajak me go picnic or beach?
Haha..
Cause I don't dare to wear it to Uni...
Cause I realized one of my course mate have something similar to it... >.<

After trying on the dress at home only realized the dress was torn at the top part...
Aiks...
So bo bian loh..
Have to sew it back myself... =(

See...
Such a big torn...

Really scared that I might spoilt the whole dress!
But luckily I did a pretty good job...
Wakaka~~

p/s: I know I've been quite busy recently and neglected my blog for days...But I'll really try my best to update everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment