Background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to class

Yeepi! I'm recover from my illness... despite flu and cough...
And I returned to my class as usual...
So glad can attend classes in case i left out anything important...
Today first lecture was Building Services and Equipment 2...
Same lecturer with the Building Services and Equipment 1...
His style is still the same...
Kinda boring...
Then we had 2hours break...
So i went to the admin office to settle my thing...
I went to appeal my moral paper...
Paid RM100 for it...
Pray hard for me and tell me I deserve a pass in Moral paper...
After break we had an hour lecturer which was my last class today...
1st lecture for Quantitative Analysis and Operational Research...
The lecturer is quite entertaining...
He can crack jokes very fast and on to another jokes without a pause...
I suppose this subject is pretty bored but he made everyone laughed and not to sleep in his class...
Today we learned about 'likert scale'
It is something like strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree and strongly disagree...
And another one is never, occasionally, fairly many times, very often, always...
The example he gave for this was...
How often you go dating with your gf/bf?
never, occasionally, fairly many times, very often, always
Then everyone started to laugh...

Then he continued with another example...
How often you kissed your gf?
Never, rarely, sometimes, most of the time, always

Another one...
Do you pee in late night?
Not at all, occasionally, frequently (and he added it meant you woke up every hour to pee)
And the laughter in our class had not stopped...

Ya it's not boring to attend his class...
Hehe...
Gambateh for my new sem!!
Have to work hard to achieve better grades!!
Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment