Background

Saturday, May 22, 2010

No internet

So sorry for my readers...
It's been such a long time that I didn't update my blog...
Because my Streamyx is terminated... =(
Due to the termination and my student pack is currently still on hold for applying...
Kena conned...
That time the person told me 7 working days but now told me 30 days... T.T
I don't know how am I going to survive my remaining of my sem break...
Luckily 1st week of my sem break is fully occupied! =)

I came back to JB on Friday...
And I went for shopping and dinner on Saturday...
I bought 2 tops...

RM15

RM10

Headed to Megah Ria sea side for seafood...

Lobsters

Huge fishes

Crabs

This is the restaurant...

Everyone was drunk that night...
Aunty Lea and my dad tried to con her cause she's really drunk...

Part of the beer we drank...

1.5 cartons of red wine empty bottle...
13.5% of alcohol...
No wonder made every one of us drunk... @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment