Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dim Sum

Yesterday I went to UTAR ATM machine for a withdrawal...
And it came out all new pieces of RM50 notes...
And it come in sequence...

Come to my surprise is that, it contain the "50" years icon on the back of the notes...
Cause previously, I heard from my friend that if there's "50" on it and it is the limited edition of the RM50 notes in Malaysia...
But I don't know how true is it...
Cause even my housemate went to withdraw it came out all with "50" on it as well...
Who knows it is just don't know which boring person made up nonsense?
I have no choice but to use it all...
Only left 1 with me... @.@

Anyway...
This morning went to eat dim sum with my bei~
It was so full so we have to share table with strangers...
And that table was a family of 3adults and 1child...
I counted they ate 12varieties of dim sum...
And I counted ours as well...
We ated about 10 varieties...
Just 2 of us ya!
Bloated of course...




See how much we ate... @.@
I think it's hardly that both of us won't gain weigh by eating like this... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment