Background

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nightmare


Recently I have restless night...
Its either I had nightmare... Or I had weird dreams! T.T
I don't want any dream la...
I just want to have sufficient rest for my mind...
Don't know whether is it I have dreams and couldn't make myself more energetic to study...
I know all are nonsense!!
Want to revise or not is depends on yourself don't blame other reason...
Haix...
But I really don't know...Even I took nap I dreamt!
Arghhh!
This morning my dream...
Pretty funny...
I dreamt of one of my primary classmate which is a guy...
And his father is my CT1 lecturer and his younger sister(which he don't have 1) is my secondary schoolmate's sister...
And I dreamt that he's holding my friend in front of my family...
What a weird dream!!!!
Arghhhhh!!!!
I need rest for my mind!

Going prepare for my trip to Penang...

Bye people...
Might not update that frequent due to my finals...
But promise will update something about my trip =)
Take care
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment