Background

Monday, April 19, 2010

bei's 20th birthday

Saturday after my class went straight to Subang Jaya by LRT and KTM...
This is my very first time to take KTM alone...
I'm very afraid that I might be on the wrong track...
Luckily I reached there safe and sound...
Bei's mummy and mei mei fetched me from the KTM station...
All of this done without letting bei know anything...
Cause we're planning to give him a surprise...
I brought all the ingredients for the cake baking session...
Everyone was busy in the kitchen just because to bake a cake for him...
We were worried that the cake might failed as well...
The process is not taken because all of us are busy...

This is the cake before baking...
Mei mei took all this photos...
Thanks! mei mei~ ^.^


The most important job...
Me sending in the cake to the wonderland
LOL

After sending in the cake to the oven, of course have to do the cleaning job...
Although got kakak to help but can't bully her also la...
Thing we use have to clean ourselves... XD

Cake is still inside wonderland...
Everyone is still very worried whether the will cake failed...

Seriously, the cake do failed...
Cause in the oven after 40mins the top surface start to turn dark and we scared it might burnt...
But inside is still very watery...
So we decided to move it to a microwave...
Cause microwave will heat the inner part of the food instead of the external...
Luckily it was successfully bake when we decided to make a pretty weird decision...
And it really works!

Tada... This is the very fresh baked cake...
My Marble Cream Cheese Cake
Will be sharing the recipe in next update... =)

When clock struck 12...
I wished him Happy Birthday and kissed him...
And both of us went to the kitchen and took out the cake and I sang birthday song for him...
There's only 2 of us because his family all had asleep that night...
And he has been urging want to try the cake...

Bei~ Happy 20th birthday...
Hope you like the surprise I gave you that day...

You said you would like to eat the cake i bake on your birthday...
1 of your wish came true...


Wishing wishing wishing~


You cut my heart! T.T

Don't want share with you... =p

See how satisfied is him???

I know my cake look extremely black on the surface...
But I got compliment by many people ok???
Let's see the internal then you'll know i did not lied...

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment