Background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Barred

Last Wednesday Iris told me that she's barred for exam for law...
Then I was wonder is she be barred... I sure will be barred also la...
Next day I'm so worried and decided to wait her in front of the barred list early in the morning...
As what I expected...
I been barred...

Ridiculous!
0% attendance...
Don't understand why is UTAR system so exaggerate one?
0% attendance leh!
I'm not the only 1 loh...
Around 5 of us 0% attendance...
Really funny...
Make people ma fan only...
Definitely not our fault also wad, 0%!!!
Still want us to go fill in form, find lecturer, photostat previous attendance list and find HOD~
Haix...
Really mafan people only...
Forget it...
Suey..

One day I'm thinking...
I can have a way not to spending to buy a new wardrobe...
I have my own idea to 'safe' it... =D
You can see my wardrobe is from bad to worse...

I can don't open the zip and get my clothes d... LOL
So I decided to wrap it with book wrapper...
But no photos taken yet... LOL
Practical and cheap...
Genius me... LOL

Cause I really need to save more $$!!!
See what happened to my 2nd glasses...

T.T
Have to buy my 3rd glasses d...
Haix...
Why 2 of my glasses have the totally same consequences??
Aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment