Background

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Penang Trip

Recently tonnes of assignments and report to be done....
I have no time to update my blog...
Furthermore I've no time to enjoy myself thus I have nothing interesting to share about...
That is why I did not update my blog that often...
Anyway, people...
Remember I said my wish list that I plan to go all the places?
Ya...
I'm going to realized one of it....
I'm going to Penang!
Don't know had been how many years did not been to Penang d...
I'm going on the 30th of April and back to KL on 2nd May...
Note that my final starts on 3rd May...
LOL...
I really don't know what is 'die'...
Return to Penang from KL will be me alone taking the flight...
It will be my first time take flight alone too...

Ticket bought from JB to Penang

And this is from Penang to LCCT...
God bless me for my final...
I should work really hard!!!
Gambateh!!!


Ellen...
Hope you will be fine soon...
Really worried for you since I heard the news...
Seriously, my tears dropped after I heard the news...
Take good care of yourself...
Miss you lot!
Hope to see you sooon... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment