Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Balik kampung

Everyone had balik kampung...
Traffic jam everywhere...
I'm still in KL...
Waiting for my brother to come fetch me...
Aiks...
So fast another year had passed...
Don't know why, I don't have special mood for CNY every year...
Weird right?
I don't know what happened to me also...
It's not like I have to give ang pow or what...
It's really I don't have special feelings for CNY like kids like that...

Anyway, this morning...
Have class at 8am...If follow timetable class will end at 10.30am...
But due to the rajin lecturer...
We ended at 9am...
So I came back continued to sleep...
And now my bro is still not here yet...
I guess I might mid night only can reach home d...
Jam jam jam...

Anyway...Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year to everyone...
And most importantly...
Bei~ Happy Valentine's Day...
I love you... Muacks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment