Background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Gathering

This Monday I had another gathering with Kailyn and Leehong...
Cause Kailyn is back from Perth, and Leehong is going to Perth today...
We had a different gathering this time cause we had breakfast together...
I think this was the very first time we gather so early...
Paiseh to trouble both of them...Cause in the noon I have to back to KL d...
So we went to Tea Garden for breakfast...

Kailyn, my friend since kindergarten...
And we were in the same class since kindergarten all the way to primary 6... =)



3 person portion for breakfast...
I know it's a bit too much... Haha

Kailyn looking at Leehong's small aunt or ah B?

I admit I looked slim here...
But I'm not really that slim yet k?




LeeHong insisted to have continuous taking with me... =)

I hope I have more and more gathering with my 2 dearies when they are back from Perth...
All the best to Leehong...
And good luck for all your undertaking in the future...
Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment