Background

Monday, January 4, 2010

Senai

Today is still a very dull day...
I don't know how am I going to survive my another 8days...
I'm really tired of boredness...
Tonight my bro is taking the night flight back to Penang...
So we headed to Senai for our dinner and then send him to the airport....
This is our dinner...
No much picture though...

Before

After

Believe me...
Dinner at Senai is really much more cheaper than in JB area...
Somemore the serving size is huge!
This meal only cost RM63
These dishes are meant for 5person man...
But my family have big appetite so it's not a problem... =)
Note that the before picture taken was already eaten half...
So imagine how big is the serving size...



Jack Son learning how to use toothpick... =D

In the airport...
We reached airport at 8.05pm but the flight was 9.35pm...
So we accompanied my bro and went to Lavender Bistro for coffee...

Jack Son with his Dunkin Doughnut

I love this photo...
3generation of Wong's =D
Daddy, bro and nephew...

Just now bro called me said he had arrived at Penang...
The flight was 20mins earlier...
He said don't know whether there's any speed track on the sky... LOL

I don't know what happened to my stomach...
Recently I can't eat any oily food...
Even dinner at home my mum cook my stomach couldn't stand it...
Whenever I ate oily food I'll have diarrhea after that...
Will someday only I can eat steamed food?? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment