Background

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Semester

I know I've been quite some time neglected my blog...
Cause I'm not in the mood to update...
Cause too much things happened...
Anyway, I'll blog about something more random and makes me feel better 1...

Wednesday went to Times Square with housemates and some friends to shop...




How I wished I can sit on it... >.<

Some decoration in Times Square LG...
I love the ancient time design...

And I bought 2 tops and 1 safety shorts for myself...
And cause my dad's birthday was yesterday so I bought him a present as well...
Mum's birthday is on 3rd Feb so in 1 shot la... Haha...


Daddy's

Mummy's

RM25
Year of Tiger...
Tiger strap... XD

RM15
I love the diamond design...
But I guess after several wash I can hardly see it anymore... >.<

RM9.90
This is wear in beneath...

All mine! XD


Legging for RM18

T-shirt for RM10
front view

back view

These 2 were bought in Tmn Connaught pasar malam last week whereby we went to Jiawen's house warming and go there walk walk loh...
Since bei never been there before... ^.^
So I guess my CNY clothes also buy till 7788 le ba...
Not enough, go Hatyai buy d loh... XD

*Will update some college stuff in my next post...*

No comments:

Post a Comment