Background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

500th post

This is my 500th post and it'll be all about my gathering with my primary friends...
In this gathering:KaiLyn and her bf, SweeYee, LeeHong and me...
We meet at Modern Relevation...
Let the pictures tell the stories...
I'll describe it if necessary...



BBQ~

Kim Chi soup...
Didn't manage to get the pics for Miso soup...
Both are nice!!








The girls~~


Happy 19th Birthday KaiLyn...=)

From left:me,LeeHong,KaiLyn,ChuanLong and SweeYee





Cute and sweet couple...








LeeHong and me with funny faces...
I got influenced by her... >.<



From LeeHong...

From me =)













I had a great night with darlings...
And millions of thanks to ChuanLong...
Sent me back just now and treated our dinner tonight...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment