Background

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

course registered

This morning woke up pretty early...
Cause have to be very early to register next semester subjects...
This is so called kiasu...
But then during course register, we can not be not kiasu... Cause after 20minutes many of the good class had been taken...
But luckily, I'm still counted as fast enough to register the course I wanted... =D
And,according my course structure I only have 2 subjects next semester but I took 2 more subjects...
Hopefully I can handle it well...
But I know it will be really really a busy semester or i should say 7weeks! =)

Feeling so relieved after registered this morning... ^.^

Anyway, there's another good piece of news for me!! Hehe...
Going to Korea during my sem break...
8 Oct to 15 Oct...
Korea here I come!! Yooohooo~~

Anyway, I'm too early to be happy for that...
I still have to strive super hard, damn hard for my final exam...>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment