Background

Monday, August 17, 2009

Happiness

Friday after Site Surveying tutorial class rushed to Pudu and get 2pm Kampar ticket...
Skipped my Construction Technology 1 tutorial class...
1st time skipped my class in degree...

Reached Kampar around 5pm and cause bei haven't reach yet so i went to buy Monday return ticket first...
And ya i bought 9am ticket...

This few days i'm really really happy...
Cause bei have never fail to make me laugh and entertain me...
He told me his history...
Never ever thought that he's that playful and seriously naughty since so small...
Saturday afternoon cooked macaroni as lunch while eating while watching 'Back to 17' and some dishes for dinner...
Whole day closed at home only... XD
Ermzzz but yet i still feel very happy...
Sunday woke up pretty late...
Nearly 12 only had our brunch prepared by ah man!
Thanks thanks...
Wonderful american breakfast...
Then we played Meetoto together...
Then we look forum together...
Nah...Just feel like 24hours sticking together...
Never want to waste any second to be apart... >.<
Then Sunday night after dinner at outside we did our own homework or assignment...
Can not play all the time also la...
Ermzz then...
We couldn't sleep at night...>.<
Cause afternoon take nap for too long and due to someone drank too much alcohol...
So he continued telling me his history...
Til very late...

This morning bells rang at 7.30am...
I couldn't wake up...>.<
Keep lying there didn't wish to wake up...
But bei hurried me so that i won't miss my bus back to KL...
So 8.30am only we came out from house...
So around 8.40am we were at the bus station...
And I took out the ticket and ask bei shall i go to the counter to ask for the bus number...
So i passed my ticket to him and he checked...
Bei questioned me what time did I bought?
i never think of the question just look at the ticket...
8.35am!!!
The bus had already left...
But from the beginning I keep telling myself i bought 9am ticket!!
OMG~
I didn't know why am i getting so BLUR!
And bei helped me to get another ticket at 10am...
Just buy me a lesson ba...
Paid for another 15bucks...
And we had breakfast at the coffee shop nearby due to have such a long time for the next bus...
But all the moment i remained silent...
Cause i don't know why...
I felt so much guilty...
I still blaming myself why am i so careless...
Haix...
Should learn the lesson ba...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment