Background

Friday, May 8, 2009

Random

Nothing much to share this few days...
Tuesday went back to Kluang with my aunt...
Went to chicken farm...
These chicks were 10 days old...



Tuesday night stayed at my cousin's house...
Wednesday morning went to KL...
Then move my things to Setapak...
Farewell to PJ...
I pretty like PJ de...
Sobz...
So, here i come Setapak! =.='''
Hmmmm after finish moving my bro brought me to Desa Setapak to eat the nasi lemak which they claimed it NICE where i ate it to be SO SO...
So after that i took LRT to Pudu...
Nearly 9pm only left KL city...
And now...I'm in JB...
This few day finally can really rot at home...
Have a nice recharge...
Most probably Monday back KL to unpack and clean my stuff in new home...
Perhentian trip...Next Wednesday...
Waited for so long d... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment