Background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Photos

Basically today i don't know what to update actually...
So i think just to share some pictures ba...
These are the continuous of Mother's Day pictures...
Cause i just got these pictures from Darren's camera...

From left:Me,my sis,Georgia,Vanessa,WeiLiang,David,Philip,Stella,Irene(my sis-in-law)

From left:LuoHan,小姑婆,小姑丈,三姑丈,叔公,爸爸,妈咪,三姑婆,叔婆。
Top:Darren



These pictures are taken at Pulau Perhentian by my brothers they all...
They just came back from there...
Ermzz they went to Perhentian Kecil but we're going to Perhentian Besar...
From these pictures it doesn't seem that beautiful...
But they told me there looks really beautiful...
Hmmmm hope it really won't disappoint us ba...



Ermzz from what they told me...
Rental for:-
lives jacket RM10
googles RM10
tube for googles RM10...

1 can of beer RM10
And i think the boat ride to the sea if not mistaken that time Florrie told us is about RM50 like that gua...
Anyway, I have my own googles and tube d...
Cause my bro bought it...
Vanessa have 1...
And Darren bought 2...
So they didn't rent from the boatman...

Just now went to Duty Free Zone with my bro family...
See this huge lollipop??
LOL...

This Chivas 4.5litre cost RM486...


The price of the liquor there...
Vodka RM55
Bacardi Lemon RM63
Chivas 0.5 litre RM59
Chivas 1 litre RM 109
Ermzz compared to outside, the price really damn super cheap...
Wanted to buy to Perhentian de...
But scared that we can not bring it on board...
Hmmmm hope we'll get it somewhere else with cheap price also...
Heeezz..

Anyway,going back to KL tomorrow morning with Ellen...
Have to unpack my stuff in PV10...
So will not be online and update my blog this few days le gua...
My trip will be from 13-15 May maybe 16May only back to JB...
Ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment