Background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pasar Malam

Last night as promised,my dad brought me to pasar malam...
Haha...
Because Monday and Tuesday morning they woke me up so early to follow them to shop ma...
So as returned my dad say he will bring me to pasar malam...
I've wanted to go since study week i think...
But always always something caused me can not go de...
Ermzzz i also don't know i like to walk pasar malam so much...
Hem...Maybe can eat?
LOL...
Last night had dinner at 7something then 9pm went pasar malam then start eating d...
Haha...
What I had last night?

The bottom one is my favourite...Chai chao kueh...Really nice!!In KL i never ever have the chance to eat something similar to this taste... >.<
Top one is my parents favourite...Rojak... Ermzz not bad loh...Haha..
Then i also had apam balik...
And also soya bean...
LOL...
It seems like i've never ate for a very long time like that...
Anyway, i'm really really satisfied and happy last night...
LOL...
Macam small kid only...

Hmmmm anyway, forgotten to update something...
Daojun is staying in PV10 too!!
Somemore is same block with me!!
He stays at 19th floor!!
Yooohooo!
When he told me i felt super excited de...
Don't know why...
LOL...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment