Background

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother Day

Yesterday afternoon reached JB around 12pm like that noh...
Totally still in sleeping mode when i reached JB...
Slept all the way from KL to JB...
Then had lunch, and came back home online...
Not long after that went to Jusco to collect cake for Mother's Day...
Then went to my relatives house...
Whole day did not rest much...
Ermzzz we went to Gelang Patah for seafood...





Top:Luo Han,Darren's wife...
From left:Stella,me,my sis,Georgia and Vanessa

Top:Darren,my dad
Left:小姑丈,叔公,三姑丈




WeiLiang,David

See the guys so gentleman...
Haha...
But they seem to aim which one to get first loh...
LOL



Our parents and David..


小姑婆,叔婆,David,三姑婆,妈咪


Actually we are celebrating Mother's Day aka David's birthday...
The red shirt guy is the birthday man...
Hehe...
He's my uncle...
This year Mother's Day is pretty different compared to previous one..
Cause this year they want everyone to talk about something about our own mother...
I knew I'm a bit silly...
Cause all mother so happy there...
But me don't know why too touched of being too happy or what...
My eyes are wet...
Eeeeee!So paiseh...
Anyway, I had a great day with my family last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment