Background

Monday, May 18, 2009

After trip

That night after trip went back PV10 about 4.30am baru sleep...
Then next morning 8something woke up and wash some remaining clothes loh...
Ermzzz then 9something went out d...
Back to JB...
Thanks AhMan for accompanied me walk from PV10 to the main road to take bus...
Thanks AhBun and JianHoong to accompany me take bus to puduraya...
AhMan offered to carry my bag...
Thanks ya...
And while we walking to Puduraya i nearly fell down...
Damn embarassing...
Ermzzz thanks AhBun for offering to help me carry my bag...
Thanks once again...
Hehe...
Ermmzzz anyway, after i get mmy bus ticket i went to buy some bun as my breakfast...
But suddenly don't know why i will turn my head back...
And who i saw??
YongLe!!!!!
Damn surprise to see you there de...
Ermzz paiseh ya that day you smsed me but i din reply you...
Hehe...
Cause i changed number le ya...
Give you next time ya...^^

Anyway, til today i'm still in the trip mood...
Aiks...
I missed everything that happened...
Why is it time really past so fast neh...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment