Background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tomorrow final exam

I'm finally back to PJ...
Today my luck is not that good either....=(
Afternoon when my mum accompanied me to the bus station, my bag which is a multi-purpose bag...
The sling part patah...
So my mum said after i'm back she'll help me sew back...
So i said OK...
Then when i reached KL...
I alighted from bus...
The hand carry part patah again...
What the...!@#$%^&*
The conclusion is...
1st my bag too heavy...
2nd that bag is not tough enough...=.=
What's in my bag??
Not much...
A lappie...This time i only bring a 10inches lappie back...Small enough ya??
Then 1can mushroom soup as my dinner de..
1can mayonnaise forme eat bread de...
1can tuna same also for bread...
1skirt..
1top (singlet)...
1pencil case(you all know la my pencil case have never been small before)
ermzz and i think that's all gua...
Like this enough my bag to patah d...=(
This bag just quite newly bought d er...
Aiks...
Anyway,Vanessa fetched me today...
Luckily la...
So we went to SS2 Prince Cha Chan Teng for dinner...
Yea, i quite like the food there...
Then we sat there for quite a few hours chatting...
Chat til don't know how the time pass....
She chatted a lot how's her relationship life...
Cause she now not even have a bf...
So she told me don't ever let go any chance...
And chance won't wait for others...
And said like this won't regret...
She really told me a lot of things...
And felt really happy chatting with her la...
Hehe...

Good luck for my final exam!!
Might going back to JB after exam tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment