Background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Met up with Xian

Yesterday went out with Xian, Ah Tat and Ah Gu...
Yk got replacement class so can't come to meet us...
Me and Xian went to watch Fast & Furious 4...
Cause Ah Tat and Ah Gu were there late...
Then we shop shop shop...
I din buy anything...
Just bought my 'targeted thing'...
Everyone scold me for my 'dumbness'...
Sobzzz =(
They say not worth it...
But i hope it is worth it...
Wait and see ba...
Then after eating Teppanyaki, we left Times Square...
Cause me and Xian have to back to her hostel before 5.30pm...
Cause Xina's dad wanna bbring us out for dinner and a buddha talk...
Who knows...When we were in the car uncle said we going to Times Square that area to have dinner and the talk... =.='''
Long journey...Cause traffic jam at that hour...
Were quite tired also...
Then the buddha talk, quite a new experince...
Cause i had never went for any before...
A good try...
Thanks to uncle for bringing me there to have a new experience...
Ermzz then reached back Xian's hostel 10something d...
Then at night we chatted til 2something ba...
I were really tired...
Today had lunch with Xian at SS2 then she go to Pudu going back to JB and i came back to my hostel...
Haix...How good she is...Can go back...=(
Anyway, 1 more week it's my study week d..
Haix...I doubt next time very hard can go find Xian d...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment