Background

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finally

Yo finally i've got myself to update again..
Seems like last few days didn't have the time really for me to 'online'...
Finally this week we had passed up 2 assignments...
Luckily the management assignments Ms Quah decided only to deduct us 5marks upon 50...
Then converted to our final 100marks it's only 0.75marks like that...
Yooohooo~Luckily man...
And had finished uploading my webpage to the net...
Click here...
Yesterday 4am only sleep...
Upload image and edit the web page..
Actually won't that til that 'early' de..
Cause my laptop totally can't work d... =(
Don't know what's wrong with it...
Keep restart when i plugged in my LAN cable and open wifi...
So i borrowed my roomate's laptop loh...
Then morning 6.50am like that wake up...
Aiks...
Then have 2 draw lots yesterday...
So next week we'll have Webpage presentation on Thursday and Drama and Management presentation on Friday...
So week7 will be very free jor...
Hehehe..
So yesterday bought 4.30pm ticket back to JB...
Bus starts at 4.50pm and i reached JB at 8.30pm...
Bangganya...
I'm faster than my sis coming back from Singapore...
Haha..
Then we went to eat dinner at Stulang Darat...
Go eat the kuey tiao kia with full of dishes on the table and also 1 chicken chop and 1 pork chop...
We were all damn full and couldn't finish everything...
We were too greedy and like never eat for few days like that...
Haha..
Then chatted a lot with family like we so long din met like that...
Haha...
Then my dad say why me and my sis talked til so loudly...
Then I said: Bo bian...Cause i'm Hakka Mui...
Haha...

Thursday we went to play basketball and badminton again...
After that we went to SS2 for dinner...
I can say that our class guys were really superb!
After sports they insisted to run to SS2...
Last time they ran to section 19...
Their spirits were really uncomparable...
Haha...

There's 1 taufu, cheese ribs, watermelon chicken, fried 'prawn egg' and choy sum...

The dishes were nice...
But don't know why they charge us so much...=(

********************************************
Here's some update of Jack Son's picture...
Hehe...









No comments:

Post a Comment