Background

Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopping Weekend

Had a shopping weekend last 2 days...
Friday I'm back to JB and reached there pretty late...
Saturday actually have gathering with clefs but i felt really sorry...
Cause didn't manage to look for them...
I went out with my sis...
I bought 2 new shirts and a multipurpose bag...Can be either side or sling bag...
Then ate japanese meal...
Sunday had japanese meal again with my family at Tesco...
Then at night went to Duty Free Zon and The Store...
Bought hair bands for very cheap only...
And also bought food back to KL...

This morning woke up at 6.30am...
Went to jogging with my mum...
Then prepare coming back to KL...
9am bus...
My parents and I had breakfast with Ellen's family...
Then reached KL quite late today...
Not a good weather indeed...
Heard my dad say JB flooded...
Anyway, KL weather is not that bad though...

No comments:

Post a Comment