Background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Looking for house in Setapak

This few day hardly come to update my blog d..
Firstly don't know what to update...
Secondly, tired also...
Don't know what am i busy with recently...
Just think that time really flies...

Today went to Wangsa Maju to look for house again...
We went to PV10 only...
I really like that place a lot...



Only managed to take the exterior photo...
Cause indoor de forgotten to take d...
I like the 1st unit we went to see...
It's at 21st floor...
And it's really clean and new...
I guess at night sure very nice view also de...
There's mini market, mamak stall, a chinese restaurant and photocopy shop and etc at downstairs...
Then I don't know it's we lucky or what...
We just stepped out the condo main entrance and there's a public bus straight go to campus d...
But many people say that there's no public transport in that area de...
Furthermore, I've checked UTAR website and there have UTAR bus also...
But other people say don't have...
Also don't know what's the condition now...
Anyway, I really like that place very much!
But Siak seems like don't like the place...
Cause he say not convenient to eat outside...
Aiks...

Anyway, I have to find someone to replace me before i can go to Setapak...
So anyone who have friends or what want to find a place to rent please inform me ba!
Now my rental is RM170 excluded utilies...
Hope the next tenant can replace me maybe on mid-May ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment