Background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Half dead

Hey people, I'm back to update my blog...
I left one more subject for my final exam!
I know it's pretty waste of time and money since i only left one more subject and i came back home...
But it's my mum want me to come back to celebrate chap goh meh...
To have another kind of reunion dinner...
Yea...I'm very happy for this time return...
I'm really already half dead due to to the continuous exam...
I had uncountable nightmares...
I did not sleep well and did not eat well...
Somemore did not do well in my exam =(
I think so far my worst subject will be physics and maths!!
Oh god...
Please please i only beg for at least pass...
I really do not want to fail and repeat the semester...
Please plase...
Til the night before i take maths exam i couldn't concentrate revising and i can't sit calm...
My heats were like wanna leave my body d...
Pumping very fast...
Somemore that night 4 indian guys with a 'parang' knife were in front my hostel gate robbed my housemates' friends...
And i saw the incident with my own eyes!
Gosh~
Anyway, will be really really extra becareful...

Last night went to grocery shopping with my family!!
It's been ages never go out together with my dad, mum, sis and bro the only 5 of us...
Then it's like back to the time before my bro married...
And after that we went to Mcdonald!!
Cause sis owe me a prosperity meal^^
So i ate beef last night =(
I wanted chicken but there's no stock d...
I don't want to fail any subject!!!
Amitofo~
Then i was like little kid like that sitting at the centre and eat my meal delightly and felt so satisfied~
Cause it's with my family!

~Back KL Monday 4.30pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment