Background

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Woooo really so fast er...
It's already year 2009!!!
Wish everyone everything the best, healthy always, happy always!!

Hmmmmm what had i done this few days??
Actually i felt much relax this week d...
Cause i finished all my test and assigment d...
So now it's already the end of week12...
Just waiting for my final loh...
Which is after Chinese New Year...
To all my dearies and clefs...
I shall be back JB on 16Jan...
Hope to meet everyone of you er...
I really miss you guys a lot...

That day new year eve went to Sunway straight after class...
Then the guys were shopping there...
So we took our dinner quite late...
And celebrated Harry's birthday there...
Then we went to countdown...
We were spraying each other...
I kena til.....aiks...
Conclusion is can't treat people bad, if you treat them bad, they will even treat you WORST!
Haha...
Then see fireworks loh...
It's quite a long one...
But nothing special la...
The only special one is 1st time see fireworks with my friends...
My UTAR friends...
And celebrate the New Year together...^^
After that we went to yum cha...
In front Sunway college hostel gate there...
Til pretty late la...
Reached home already 3.30am like that gua...
Then bath all that...
Then watch series til 6am like that only sleep...
10something woke up...
Then washed clothes all that...
Then my mum called me...
Just answer the phone and kena scolded...
By that time i don't know why i'm already in very bad mood...
After hang up the phone i just burst into tears...
Haix...
Then met Lee Hong and Sophia with their boyfriends...
Ya...
5 of us went to the gathering...
And i'm the 2000watt there...
Felt so embarassed...
Haix...
Felt so uneasy...
But what can i do??
Anyway, really felt so happy that can gather with them at KL la...
Best friends ever...
Then at night my sis came to KL...
Last minute decision...
So Friday after class straight away went to Times Square to meet her shopping there...
If not she have to wait me til i finish my class then it'll be damn late loh...
She's really shopping queen loh!
Just not even 2 hours she bought 2dress,1top and 1shorts...
But i'm not bad also la...
Hehe...
3 tops...

Hmmmmm seems like going to rain d...
But anyway, going to Sg Wang shopping later!!
Yoooohoooo....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment