Background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy birthday dad!!

Today is my daddy's birthday...
Happy birthday dad!!
Will love you always always...
And be a good good girl...
And hope you'll happy and healthy always always!!

Today my dad went to yumcha with his friend then came back he claimed that his phone was lost...
He said that it must be the phone dropped accidentally and he don't know it was his phone and dropped under that person's feet...
My dad and his friend were actually looking at that person picking up a phone leh!
He just keep it for himself loh!!!
What the ****!!!
I curse you!!!
I curse you chinese new year balik kampung halfway tayar puncture and gambling til you take off pants!!!
I cure you serious seriously!!!
Today my dad birthday you so immoral!!!
NVM now we have your contact number, my brother say we can go make police report anytime then you'll be dead...
Hmp!!!
Ask you to return to the coffee shop you don't want la...
Beware later everything happened on you serious serious...

After that my dad brought me to renew passport...
So fast loh...
About 2hours done d...
Hmmmm today whole follow my dad here and there de...
Although he bringing me with his lorry, but i never never felt embarrased...
Cause this is the vehicle my dad works, my dad earn $$ to feed our family and also also give me anything that i want!
And i'm proud of it...
Never ever felt embarrased about it...

My mum keep saying luckily today i'm around if not my dad have lots of problem can't solve d...
Hehe..
First time felt i'm so important for my parents neh...
Bangga~~
And just now i went to have eye check...
I broke record man!
I broke Ellen's Uncle's optic shop record...
Haha...
They told me i'm the 1st one who have drop short-sightedness for 100degree...
I'm really shocked loh...
I thought i had increased d...
Who knows...
Now both eyes 25degree and shan guang both also 25 degree...
Pretty funny also la...
Can't believe myself also...
Then Julia aunty recommend me continue to wear la...
She say i should wear it when i using computer and study loh...
So i choose a new specs ya...
Thanks daddy!
Daddy say nice and i think not bad then only take that one de...
Hehe...
Tommorrow can get my new specs d loh!!
Love daddy lots lots!!

Going back to SSI to collect SPM cert tommorrow...
Can't wait to see old friends d...
Hehe...

Oh ya i got my first red packet for this year~ LOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment