Background

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cough cough

End of sem2!!

Hmmmm last night went to Balakong Greenbox...
Quite fun de ya...
1st time had Chivas...
The most shiok thing is i drank a pure Chivas without knowing it...=.=''
43% alcohol man!
Then sing til 2am like that only leave there...
Hmmmm today all coursework mark were out...
My programming 38.8/50
Physics 34.7/50
Just left Chemi don't know why din post out the marks...
We don't know our coursework mark also...
Hmmmm I realized all my coursework is really pretty low actually...
Compared to my coursemate...
Haix...
I felt so stressed actually...
Have to work hard hard loh!!
Hmmmm today cough and cough and cough...
Becoming more worst d...
Haix...
This afternoon after Physcis don't know why i felt my chest very pain and hardly can breathe...
Somemore feel like vomiting...
Don't know is it coughed too much or what...
Came back hostel straight away lie down and rest then slept for 2 hours d...
Maybe last night didn't have enough sleep ba...
Just now, Xian MSN me...
We're going Times Square tommorrow!!
Yoooohooo~
Long time din met her d...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment