Background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...

Today is the first day that really have a time to rest at home...
But also have to make revision la...
Haix...
Before that, I must show something precious!





These are the photos of my great-grandfather de enactment to come to M'sia from China!!
Isn't this precious enough??
If not of this permit i think there's no me here loh...

Last night after drinking liquor then my uncle brought out a lot of photo album(all those black and white photo) and everything very memorable to our wong family...
Hehe...
I can say that, I'm PROUD to be one of them...^^

This morning i had a dream...
i dreamt that our exam timetable had changed!
Changed to everyday 4pm to 6pm...
Haha...
Am i too stressed or what?
But i really felt that this timetable better than the one UTAR organized leh...
Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment