Background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Semester 2, tired too.

Sorry to my bloggie and maybe some of my blog readers...
Cause previously i don't know what to update actually...
But then when i know what to update, but i have no time to update...
Hmmmm since i had not been updating my blog for don't know how many days...
So i just update whatever i remember ba...
Haha...

Sunday
Returned to KL...
Actually i not very sure since when maybe Friday?
My mood actually not very good adi...
I had bad temper that few days...
Cause maybe i know i really sad cause i'm going back to KL adi...
My mum also very very take care of me that few days...
So when i think of i'm going back to KL my eyes filled with tears...
But i just had to hold the tears nah...
Not the first time leaving also le wad...
Aiks...
Then took 1.30pm bus noh...
Sis and mum accompanied me and wait for the bus and leave after i get on to the bus...
Reached KL around 5+pm ba...
Very slow...
After that went to Damansara to have dinner and went to Ikea, Ikano and Tesco...
Reached hostel around 10+pm ba...

Monday
First day back to UTAR
First day in Sem2...
Get my timetable...
SHIT!!
It's really very shit...
Worse than my Sem1 timetable...
It's more tiring...
Everyday have lesson til pretty late...
The most important is that the Friday class til 5.30pm!
I can't go back JB every week like what i did previously adi...
Haix...
I really don't like my this sem timetable...
Forget about it...
Let's continue...
My 1st lecture was Problem Solving...
Hmmmm it's a man lecturer...
First time having man lecturer...
He was quite a funny guy...
Then 2nd our math lecturer...
It is also a HE...
And my first impression was MR TANG WAI HONG!
Looks like la...
But then he's Mr Chuah!
Then i thinked of Shanghan...
Hahaha...
Then i suppose he is as good as Mr Tang de...
But OMG!
Really speechless~
I suppose i'll fail my calculus this sem...
SHIT!
Nothing else worse than that...

Tuesday, which is today...
2nd day in Sem2...
Morning had English for Science...
Which was like our EST...
Hmmmm i think it was okok ba...
Still not very familiar with it yet...
Then had tutorial with Ms Phaveena which is our tutor for English for Science...
And cause we don't have any task yet so we did lots of talking stuff and some sort of gaming la...
At first it was introduce our friends actually...
Then had fun related to our 1st lecture la...
It's like the tutor give us 1 topic then ask us to think of the thesis statement and topic sentences...
When the first person started to answer, then that person have to choose another one to answer...
The topic she gave was:men, life, science,etc.....
So we started the game...
Damn funny...
Especially come to 'life'...
Kian Boon said life is meaningless, hopeless, happy!
Weird him...
So we have to continue...
Haha..
And many jokes came out la...
Then came to men...
One of the thesis statement was disadvantages of being a man...
LOL!
Then the next one was role of men...
Then when come to Chee Seang who was sitting in front of me...
He answered and he don't know who to call to answer next ma...
So i was giggling and whispering:"Jia....(remember i still giggling)
Then he said:Hor...! Jia Xian=Cheah Xien...=.='''
White become black...
Hahaha...
Actually i was saying Jia Shun and he's sitting behind me but i'm afraid he heard i suggest the name to him that's why i'm not clear when saying his name...
The reason i say Jia Shun cause i wonder what he thinks of men...
Did i mentioned that Jia Shun is the gay2 person previously?
Hmmmmm is it the truth i don't know...
But very obviously everyone starts to discriminate him...
Nah...
Things had passed...
So let it be ba...
Today went to withdraw $$...
This time forgotten to take the receipt...
Then the person after me threw my receipt away...=(
Last time forgotten to take my ATM card...
This time the receipt...And it's they tell me only i realized...=.='''
They asked me will i forget to take my $$ next time??
LOLz....
I hope so no...

No comments:

Post a Comment