Background

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random

Last 2 night me, Ah Tat and Ah Gu had dinner together...
I'm so happy loh...
We 3 chatted a lot...
And felt very warm loh...
And they are very gentleman loh...
Cause they walked to my house and accompany go eat dinner and send me home only they walked back to their home...
Cause they said this area is very dangerous woh...
Hmmmm then that time Ah Tat's friend, Raymond i think...
He told us that Section 17 gonna will have no water supply on the next day so we quickly get back to home loh...
Cause they wanna wash clothes, bath and simpan water ba...
But i went back home and called my bro and told him that i'm going to his place to stay loh...
Cause Wednesday i finish my class at 2pm and this Thurday my class start at 1pm...
So i'm very very free la...
Haha...
Hmmmm then yesterday after class i took bus and LRT again loh...
But star waited for me at halfway la..
So we went back together...
Ermz...Then nothing much happen actually...
Just i had instant noodle for dinner last night...=(
Nvm it's a 'branded' one...Hahaha...

Don't know what am i thinking recently...
I keep asking myself do i really put in my feeling in this relationship?
I really don't know am i serious about him...
I keep thinking about this question when i was with him yesterday...
Isn't I very bad?
Haix...
I knew i'm very very bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment