Background

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm back in JB!!

Yoooohoooo!
I'm back in JB!!
I missed here so much...
Althought I just went there for 2days 1night...
Hmmmm 19th May...
10am... Sat bus to KL...
Reached KL 2.30pm like that...
Then took LRT to PJ...
And looked at my room...
OK...
Not bad...
Didn't took pictures yet...
Will update next time...
Actually there walk to my school really very near de loh...
I think 5 miinutes ba?
Ah Tat they all walk from their hostel to my hostel needs about 15minutes ba...
Then reached back to Desa Petaling for dinner around 8pm le ba...
Then went back home and bath...
Then played with Jack Son for awhile...
Then I went to sleep before 10pm...
Then I heard my bro is scolding his wife...
Very loud...
Then soon he came in the room adi...
I pretended that i had fell asleep...
I know...Part of the reason it's because of me...
I cried...for the first time...
Then very late liao his wife only came in...
Cried for very long...
I felt so guilty...
Then i cried again...
Don't know how long later...Only i fell asleep...
The whole night i kept wake up...
Don't know why...
2 something, 4 something...
And another time i heard that someone was trying to open the door de sound...
Cause the door was locked...
I don't dare to wake up or turn back to look...
So I kept stood lying there...
6am my alarm finally rang...
Then I woke up to bath and when I'm done my bro said he'll fetch me to school...
Then i went outside and found out there's quite a nice view also la...

Then my bro finally came out...
Then he passed me the keys of his house..
Then we went out loh...
The start of my journey...
My bro wants me to drive to school...
But i refused...
I'm so scared er...
So many cars...
And heavy traffic...
Then soon I reached my school...
Then waited Tat and Ah Gu and their friends then go to school together loh..
The school nearby have a old town coffee shop loh...
And also a Hong Kong Restaurant...
Then we went to the PA block first but there's a lot of people in the office so we decided to go there next time...
Then we walked to the PC block...
There's lotsss of people there Q-ing up...
Then don't know waited for how long already only we get to go in to the top floor of the building for some seminar...
We didn't manage to register ourselves on REGISTRATION DAY...
Haha...They said cause there's too many people...
And the Goodies Pack are out of stock...
So we'll get out Goodies next Tuesday and all others photo taking for our student pass...
Then we sat in that so called hall ba...For the whole morning til 1.20pm like that...
I realized that about 70% or above are guys...
And 8 out of 10 are taking chemical engineering...
And a lot of people taking Biotech also...
Never met someone who taking the same course as mine er...
Then we went out for lunch and have to be back on 2pm...
But we were late also la...
Haha...
Hmmmm at first I thought I can't go back by that day liao...
But the Mass Call finished at 4.15pm...
So I immidiately called my mum and she just said Ok!Come back loh...
Haha...I was so so so happy and all the way i go to the Bus Terminal I walked very fast...
Then I reached there 6pm...
The people told me the bus was 6.15pm...
And the price for all the bus rised...Normally we'll get it at RM24 but yesterday I got it for RM30...
Then went i went to the platform I saw ALL are Malay, India and foreigners!
I was so worried and scared!
Then the bus was not here even the time has passed...
Then came a chinese lady...
I asked her where she going...
She said JB too...
Then i told her i was very scared...
Then she said we'll sit together loh...
That time i dropped my tears...
Again!
In the bus about 7pm I called my dad i only get on the bus...
I put down the phone...
I dropped my tears again!!!
Haix...
Even afternoon during lunch time I called my mum and chat and my eyes started to be wet...
I know Ah Tat's friend noticed it...
But he din say anything...
Cause he sat opposite me...
Then the whole journey that aunty told me really lots of things...
She is a Master Trainer for kindergarten teacher...
So i learnt really a lot from her...
I reached JB around 11pm ba...
I felt so relaxed and happy!
I finally get to feel what star told me last time...
I really felt it...

I really hate my timetable!!
I'm the last student in the last class...=.=
And my lesson til 5pm everyday except Wednesday til 1pm...
Even Friday!!
Oh my God...
Haix...
And I also noticed that near my house there yesterday got night market...
So I'll have my dinner at there every Tuesday ba...
Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment